We offer language immersion programs in following School Districts, and we constantly expanding to other districts :
LAKE WASHINGTON SCHOOL DISTRICT
ISSAQUAH SCHOOL DISTRICT
BELLEVUE SCHOOL DISTRICT
NORTHSHORE SCHOOL DISTRICT
EVERETT SCHOOL DISTRICT
MARYSVILLE SCHOOL DISTRICT
More information is available through your school.
If you are a parent or PTSA member and would like to bring our program at your school, please contact us via email and we will
work with you to deliver quality language program at your home school.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Students and parents are expected to follow the rules, procedures, and expectations described by the school district the program is offered in. By enrolling in any of our enrichment language programs, students’ parents pledged to respect civil code and behavior rule of conduct.
We give three warnings when a student misconducts: The first one to the student verbally and to the parents in writing. The second will be to students, parents, and school admins. After 3 warnings students may be removed from the class with no refund.
If misconduct endangers the student himself, others including students and/or teachers, the student is removed from the class immediately. Below are sample of few important expectations mandatory for participating in our program:
Your priority at school is to learn. Avoid distractions that interfere with or are counter-intuitive to that mission.
1. Be in the assigned place with appropriate materials, ready to work at the designated time that class begins.
2. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself and never intentionally harm another student.
3. Always use school-appropriate language and behavior while maintaining friendly and courteous behavior.
4. Be polite and respectful to everyone, including students, teachers, administrators, support staff, and visitors.
5. Follow your teacher instructions, class rules, and expectations always.
6. Do not be a bully. If you see someone being bullied, intervene by telling them to stop or immediately report it to school personnel.
7. Do not become a distraction for others.
8. All students are encouraged to be present and prompt.
9. Represent yourself in a manner that you will be proud of in 10 years. You only get one opportunity to get life right. Take advantage of the opportunities you have at school. They will help you be successful throughout your life.